Plans for COVID-19 and Reopening the Church
Do Virtual worship services with a small support group.
- The worship services, along with a sermon, are recorded on Sunday
- The worship services are approximately one hour.
- Use Facebook Live. Use
- Do drive-up services for one hour.
- The praise team will render music.
- Do a radio broadcast at a local radio station from 1 to 1:30.
An Intercessory group prays everyday at 12 pm.
- The group divides church related topics among the prayer group.
Do giving and donations the following ways:
- Bring gifts to the church
- Send gifts to the church via snail mail.
- Send gifts by someone.
- Give through givelify
- Take gifts by the church’s parsonage on Saturdays 1 to 3. A deacon and a trustee collects the gifts at the parsonage.
Have children's dramatic lessons during virtual worship.
- Deacon Yeargin will present them.
Present Virtual Sunday School Lessons.
- The Sunday School Ministry will present the lessons.
- The lessons are posted on the church’s Facebook page, with a link to the church’s YouTube channel.
Bible Study is taught each Wednesday on Zoom at 7 pm and Facebook Live.
- The Pastor teaches the lessons.
Members are contacted by the deacons, missionaries and ministers.